Information Collection and Use
- FindaDoc does collect some personal information from you when you register on the Site, when you visit FindaDoc pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. When you register with FindaDoc, we ask for your name, email address, year of birth, gender, and your zip code address including street, city and state. We also ask for your health plan.
- FindaDoc uses the information you provide to customize the advertising and content you see, to help fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about special offers, new products, and changes in the Site.
- FindaDoc uses “cookies.” A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from the site you are visiting and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are quite commonly used throughout the Internet. Cookies do not harm your computer, nor do they access information stored on your computer.
- We may set and access FindaDoc cookies on your computer when you visit the Site.
- If you prefer, you can turn off cookies in your web browser by changing its security settings.
- After you register, FindaDoc will automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, FindaDoc cookie information and the page you requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- FindaDoc will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone at any time without your consent.
- If you consent, FindaDoc may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of FindaDoc to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to court orders, rules, or subpoenas.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- FindaDoc gives you the ability to edit your registration information and preferences at any time, including whether you want FindaDoc to contact you about specials and new products.
- Your FindaDoc Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- FindaDoc may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by either sending you an email or by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. The decision to notify you by one means or the other will be in our discretion, and either method will be deemed effective.